MiTek® Pro Series™ Screw Anchors
SACH Screw Anchors
Reference Series: THD series
Screw anchor for temporary or permanent attachment to uncracked and cracked concrete.
• No special drill bit required; install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
• Code evaluated to IBC/IRC in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 and ACI 355.2 for cracked and uncracked concrete
• Approved for use in wind and seismic applications
• Fully removable for temporary anchoring or applications where fixtures may need to be moved (e.g. formwork, bracing)
• Suitable for closer edge distance or tight spacing applications
Materials: Carbon Steel
Finish: High Corrosion Resistance
Code Reports: View Code Report Table
The MiTek® Specifier™
Designed for Engineers and Estimators, MiTek® Specifier™ software simplifies access to information on thousands of structural connectors through an intuitive point and click interface.